Wednesday, October 11, 2017

This One's for all the Beautiful Women



It has been a long while since I have posted anything on my blog, mainly because of how unwell I have been feeling and going through a lot! But I am back now, stronger than ever! Before posting this, I have hesitated a lot... However, I am dedicating this post to all the beautiful women around the world. If you have a mother, daughter, sister, niece, cousin, or grandma please take their health and your health seriously. Do your regular check ups and exams on time. Endometriosis affects 1 in 10 women daily. It does not have visible signs but it can be manageable. Speaking as a survivor myself, the pain and risks that we go through make it totally worth it to spread the awareness and make this process better for the loved ones around us. Cheers to all the strong women battling against a condition around the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment